KristinsScrapRoom

Friday, February 29, 2008

Secret Sister Feb gift.....or should I say GIFTS!!!


I know you are so jealous!!! This is what my fabulous secret sister sent me this month.. Well she actually sent it to my sister Kacey's house and when we went there for dessert on Valentine's day it was right there waiting for me.. All wrapped up so pretty... inside was the best gifts..2 valentine ring pops for each one of my sons, Chocolate sport shaped candies for each of my boys too, An awesom PINK feathered heart with a K hanging on it.... a big bag of green M&M's (which my mom totally loved for St. Patrick's Day...she is as Irish as they come) 2 bottles of Gold Shlager with some romantic massage oils and some special "lovin lotion"!! (thanks)...some cool PINK hot chocolate.... DELISH... But best of all she did it again.... She decorated a HUGE Mr, Goodbar to the Scrap Ect logo again... Now it matches my Dunkin Gift card. How great and creative is that?????????? She amazes me.. And to boot she gave me the nicest card about sisters and secret sisters....

Thanks so so much whoever you are!! I love it all Now I cant wait until March's gift comes.. I wish this would never end!!!