KristinsScrapRoom

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Creative Escape




Well I have been back for over a month now... It was back to school.. starting Kindergarten... and now I am finally posting abou it... We had a blast. I was all set with my pink luggage.... Barbara and I flew to Arizona on a Thursday and came back home on Sunday.. Just enough time girl time to scrap and hang with the girsl..
Creative Escape was awesome.. We hung out with my favorite scrapper Heidi Swapp, we met Rhonna Ferrer, Stacey Julian, Chris Randall and so many more... We did an awesome canvas project in Heidi's class, when it is completed I will post. And in Chris Randall's class we learned how to sodder.. Guess what my family is getting for Christmas??? LOL

The best part of the trip were our roommates.. Me, Barb, Liz Simon and Susan from NY roomed together... Oh my what laughs we had.. My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard... Thanks girls for a great time!