KristinsScrapRoom

Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas



This is a picture of the gift I made for Joe for Christmas... I put all the newspaper articles that he was in since he was 13. well not all the articles that was too many.. These were important ones. And of course the ones with his picture on it.. He is #6 the one with the real cute behind... LOL... Anyhow he loved it and I loved making it for him... I am real happy with the way it came out. It was made with love...

This is my family on Christmas morning... And yes we all have the same PJ's from the Childrens Place.. How cute is that!! We even had them for Chloe too.. But she was sleeping when we took this picture.. I will post a picture of the three of them later.. Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as I did.. Kristin