KristinsScrapRoom

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Scrap Ect Page Swapp!!



I know I haven't blogged in like forever!! I have been real lax in this department.. I am busy getting ready for Christmas!! But I did manage to have time to finish my page swapp for the Scrap Ect event that we will be attending in April.

If you don't know what that is.... It is prob the most awesome event a scrapper can go to, It is being held in Nashville, TN... Heidi Swapp and Jenni Bowlin will be there. They are my 2 most favorite scrappers.

My sister Kacey and my sister in law are coming with me.. This will be their first time going to an event like this.. I can't wait!! We are also going with Karen Raffone and Karen Filos, Susan from NY and my friend Liz Simon and the rest of the CE girls too! Can't wait.

Anyway here is a picture of my single page and my double page for the swapp! I will have to get a good picture of my charms too.. I think they came out so cute!! LOL.....