KristinsScrapRoom

Monday, January 01, 2007

Ice Skating

This was defintely an experience. My sons pre school class went ice skating over the holiday break. He or anyone in his class has ever been on skates. So my back was killing me after about 2 minutes on the ice because I was bending over trying to pick him up every time he fell. My camera, of course, was around my neck so when I bent over to help him it kept hitting him in the head!! He said Mom this really wasnt a good idea!! LOL
Well kids will be kids and they dont give up like us adults. After about the 10th fall he saw Isabella let go of the side and then he just took off after her!! She looked like Dorothy Hamill and we were calling him Scott Hamilton!! These kids were amazing! I couldnt believe my eyes! Now I cant wait to scrap the rest of the pictures. Oh what fun!!