KristinsScrapRoom

Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Secret Santa Sister Box came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just way too much!!! I am so excited I cant even type!!! Oh yeah, I do think I have the best secret sister! My package arrived so neatly wrapped up in a pizza box!! How cute is that??? What was inside was just awesome. A home made clock by no other than the famous (well to me anyway) Catherine Erhardt~~~~ Yep indeed!!

Not to mention the awsome paper, rub ons, chipboard up the wazoo~~ And the most amaing wall art letters and the tool to use to rub them on your wall!! Just way to generous!! But the most original and greatest gift was a copy of Ali Edwards book which I didnt have and wanted, autographed to me personally!! I just love it thanks so much Catherine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you are all really jealous now!!! lol Kristin Posted by Picasa