KristinsScrapRoom

Saturday, December 09, 2006

My sister in laws wedding 12-2-06

I know I haven't blogged like in forever!! We'll besides doing my Secret Sister projects which I will post pics after she gets all her stuff!! My sister in law got married on Dec 2nd. The wedding took up most of my free time.... So sorry no blogging in a while.
Anyway this is a family picture of us from the wedding. I was the matron of honor, my husband was a grooms men and my boys were the ring bearers. They were so adorable!!

The wedding was great. Perfect day. Sun was shining and it wasn't even cold!!!
My boys were a hit. They walked down the aisle like champs. They even were announced into the hall and walked in holding hands. That is great for a 2year old to handle!! So now we are coming down from the wedding high and concentrating on Christmas. We have an annual party at our house every holiday. It is next Sat so that will keep me busy this week. So check back soon!!! Kristin Posted by Picasa