KristinsScrapRoom

Monday, June 04, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Nicholas!!!





This Monday my baby turned three... My how the years are flying by... It only makes me want to have another one... I am lucky with my little guy cause he is to tiny I can still sit and hold him on the rocking chair... And still rock him.... He is just so damn cute!!

His obcession is trucks.. Not just ordinary trucks.. CAT machines, backhoes, bulldozers, rollers,dumptrucks, excavators and so on.... So the theme for this pool party was guess?????? TRUCKS........... So my sister and I made him a birthday cake, well not really a cake, that looked like a construction yard... He absoutely loved it... but couldnt understand why his trucks were on the cake..lol I say it wasnt really a cake because it was a dessert we call DIRT... It is oreo cookies, pudding, cool whip and cream cheese. Delish!!

He even got a huge backhoe from his Nana and Poppy and has been digging in my yard since!!! Just wanted to share in my baby turning three!!! Happy Birthday Baby!!