KristinsScrapRoom

Friday, June 01, 2007

My RAK from Babs Cornaby




I know you are all jealous... Believe me I would be too if it weren't mine!!! So thank you thank you thank you for this awesome suprise!!.... You can not even appreciate what work went into this altered tin....Even the thank you card is MINT.... So much time and effort and thought... I really thank you from the bottom of my heart... Thank you for thinking of me.....I will remember this forever... And if you can not see what it says on the front of this altered tin... It reads... FREINDSHIP IN BLOOM....Babs you are right....I now have a friend in West Jordan Utah!!!


Oh and to let you know what is inside is a calendar like pages.. Dates to remember.. one for each month...an address book... and emergency phone numbers... each page was handmade by babs... Unreal... thanks again

Here is me opening my package.. Lucky enough my 5year old son was there to take pictures of me.... Thanks Anthony!!